For all participants of the TOUR Transalp our service partner Prostyle offers extraordinary support.
The TOUR Transalp is the highlight of the annual cycling calendar for many hobby cyclists. Experience the multistage race across the Alps like a professional rider and enjoy the race of your lifetime in a private and professional atmosphere.
As the official service partner of the TOUR Transalp, we offer you a all-round carefree support. Starting with the hotel and half board in the near of the start / finish, to the daily massage and the mechanic- & laundry-service at the hotel. Additional feeding stations on the route and at the finish give you additional support. Of course, you will receive all the important information about the upcoming stage at the stage briefing in the evening, so that you can start the next morning full of emotions, with good legs and a clean racing bike.
Our team, around the former Tour de France stage winner Jens Hepper, includes trained masseurs and physiotherapists, bike mechanics, supporter from professional cycling, as well as tour guides and cycling trainers - a team that is well-played and has been successfully managed the overall winners of the last 5 TOUR Transalps.
Be part and secure one of the coveted starting places of the VIP Support ... we will make your TOUR Transalp an unforgettable experience.
- Overnight package including half board in 3*** to 4**** hotels
- 8 nights in a double or single room
- Hotels are in the near of the start / finish area
- Includes breakfast, dinner and all local taxes in the stage locations
- Afternoon-Snack in the Hotel after the stage
- Prostyle booth with local contact throughout the complete TOUR Transalp
- Guaranteed starting Position (Entry fee is not included!)
- VIP Counter at the distribution of the race bibs
- Start in Block A at the 1. Stage in Innsbruck
- Prostyle Team around ex-Pro Jens Heppner (Mechanics, Physiotherapists, Supporter, Tour Guide)
- Dextro Energy Sports Nutrition Package (sufficient bars, gels, energy drink)
- Water bottles for the entire TOUR Transalp
- 2 additional feeding stations per stage (bars, gels, bannas, energy drink,cola, water)
- Transport of required clothing during the stage
- Transport of required clothing at the finish
- Finish line provisions at the Prostyle Van (Protein drink, Protein bar, Water, Cola, Coffee)
- Massage (30 minutes) after the stage at the hotel by a Prostyle massage therapist / physiotherapist
- Mechanic services at the hotel
- Laundry service of the bike clothes
- Evening stage briefing in the hotel
- Roadbook with all feeding stations and important informations to the VIP Support
- On-site organization by the Prostyle team
Please consider the detailed description of the Prostyle Support on www.prostyle-world.de.
„Feel like a pro!“ - only with Prostyle