We know about the time, passion and energy that you have already invested in training and preparation, but after close consultations with the Italian stage locations and consideration of all regulatory requirements and scenarios, we have come to the conclusion that holding the event in September/early October is much safer and therefore also in your best interest.
We are very confident that the TOUR Transalp will run on the new date under much better conditions and with less official requirements and travel restrictions for the participants.
Already booked tickets remain valid for the new date and we hope that you will stay with us and we will meet you at the start line in Bruneck this September. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (+49 40 3197929-10).
All the best, your TOUR Transalp Team