we have been in the process of developing a detailed concept for the TOUR Transalp 2021 in regard to Covid-19 for some time now, in order to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for all participants, visitors, exhibitors and sponsors as well as all helpers and supporters.
One thing is clear: We are all seeing that regulations, guidelines and rules for dealing with the Corona pandemic can change, even at relatively short notice. Therefore, this initial overview represents a momentary snapshot at this time. We are constantly updating all measures in compliance with legal requirements and in close coordination with local authorities.
Covid-19-protection measures for all participants, staff and helpers of the exhibitors and the event
- Anyone who experiences symptoms of illness before the start of the TOUR Transalp must stay at home.
- A valid identity card or passport must be presented for identification at registration before the start.
- The hygiene, distance and behavioral regulations valid at the time of the TOUR Transalp must be consistently observed and applied.
- If applicable, masks are compulsory (depending on official requirements) for all persons on the entire event area. This applies to all official and personal helpers and attendants also at all official refreshment stations and individual contact points at the edge of the racetrack.
- If necessary, masks are compulsory (depending on official requirements) for all participants of the TOUR Transalp in the start/finish area until immediately before the start and immediately after the finish.
- For regular washing and disinfection of hands, disinfection stations will be set up everywhere on the event site.
- The organizer shall ensure that only as many people are present on the event site at any one time as the current status of the official regulations at the time of the event permits.
- The organizer always adapts the sporting concept (e.g. the number of people allowed in the start/finish area or in the starting line-up) to the status of the official regulations at the time of the event.
- The organizer shall ensure that all facilities, stands and in particular the sanitary facilities on the event site are regularly cleaned and disinfected.